Monday, January 26, 2009

Le Petit Patisserie

Here are two photos of a Whitledge-Burgess class that I am taking after the Chicago International in April. The name of the double room box is "Le Petit Patisserie".
The retail shop features a faux marble floor, a large shop window and ample sales counter and wall shelves for the display of the delicacies created in the kitchen. The kitchen features a floor of faux marble tiles inset in a dark stained wood grid as well as a ceiling with heavy beams.
I just love the Country french decorating theme.

This gives me the perfect "excuse" for buying and making more cakes and desserts!




8 comments:

rosanna said...

I WANT IT!!! I want to do that workshop and I want to come to Chicago! but we say that "I want" grass doesn't grow even in the King's garden:-(( I envy you a bit, wish you'll have a great time at doing it

Debbie said...

Fantastic, bet your really looking forward to your workshop. I hope you take lots of pictures so you can share with us..

Donna Hager said...

Thanks,
I am REALLY looking forward to the class and learning new techniques.
I debated a long time about taking the class because of the expense (which is why I missed the first class...it Sold out)and when they offered the second class and there were only 2 spaces available....what choice did I have?
It is a once-in-a-lifetime kind of thing!

marlies said...

Waoow! It's realy beautifull!!
Why is Chicago in Amerika?
Enjoy your workshop, we'll be waiting for pictures.
* marlies

kimsminiatures said...

This looks amazing. You are going to have so much fun with this. I wish I could take this class too. I hope you will share its progress with us. Definately a once in a life time opportunity. You lucky girl :)

Kewpie said...

I would adore to do this... just imagine all the techniques you will learn :)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful workshop. I would so love to do something like this. I know you will fill it with beautiful things. Can't wait to see the results.

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

Love you cakes. They are so pretty.
Wish i was good at cakes!
Your bears are cute too and totally admire all your work.
Nikki x