Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Photo challenge from Marsha

For this challenge, I was asked to go to my picture file, pick file number 4 and photo number 4 in that file. This is the picture that I found. Then I have to explain a little about it.

Lucky that I got a good photo! Many of them are not in focus.

Her name is "English Rose". I created her from dusty rose colored mohair. I listed her on Ebay and she was adopted and went to live in Belgium.


Now, I will send the challenge to four more.......

I apoligize if you have already been challenged.


Teresa at MiniMadWoman
Shannon at Shannons Mini Blog
Marlies at Marlies en Minies
Eva at Evas miniatyrer
thanks!


7 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

How precious English Rose is!!! Hugs, Marsha

Eva J said...

Thank you Donna - your little Rose
is so sweet and I am sure she
has a good life in Belgium

Unknown said...

Donna, thanks for thinking of me! I've just returned from my visit to Canada and have to catch up on my blogging . . . so much to do, so little time! LOL!

Have a terrific day!
Teresa

Debbie said...

Lovely photograph Donna of your English Rose Bear. She's beautiful x

Jo Raines said...

English Rose is beautiful! And we were so excited when we checked out mail today! Thank you, Donna!

Jody
http://minileapsandbounds.blogspot.com/

kimsminiatures said...

Love love love this bear. She is so wonderful Donna. My package from you came. Thank you so much. I love the tea pot and doll. I will post pics soon. Big hugs!

Graciela Fumasoni said...

HELLO, YOUR BLOG IS WONDERFUL!!! UN SALUDO DESDE BS.AS. GRACIELA